§1 Scope & Defense Clause
(1) For the legal relations between the operator of the shop Aimsharp and his customers established through this internet shop, the following terms and conditions in the current version at the time of the order are exclusively valid.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
§2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) By ordering in the internet shop, the customer submits a binding declaration of intent aimed at the conclusion of a purchase contract for digital goods. By sending the order, the customer also recognizes these terms and conditions as solely decisive for the legal relationship with the provider.
(2) The provider confirms the receipt of the customer’s order by sending a confirmation e-mail.
§ 3 Retention of ownership
The product remains the permanent property of the operator of Aimsharp. By purchasing a selected subscription, the customer is able to use the product without claiming sole ownership or title.
(1) The customer’s warranty rights are based on the general statutory provisions, unless otherwise specified below. For claims for damages of the customer against the provider the regulation in §5 of these terms and conditions applies.
(2) A guarantee is not declared by the provider.
(1) Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, unless otherwise specified below. The above exclusion of liability also applies in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if the customer asserts claims against them.
(2) In principle, the product offered by Aimsharp can be considered as a “third party program” according to the terms and conditions of Blizzard. In case of punishments by Blizzard towards the customer of Aimsharp, according to §8 (1) does not guarantee claims for damages.
If our tool will be detected on any server and your account receives a permanent ban we won’t refund any money (the value of your account or the Aimsharp subscription payment) according to §6, §5 and §6. The usage is on your own risk.
§7 Subscription time
The subscription will work as long as you paid with the following exceptions:
- Inappropriate behavior of the customer
- Blizzard forbid us to keep our service running
Aimsharp has the right to cancel each subscription regarding to the stated cases above without refunding the customer.
Due to the characteristics of the digital product-service,which is an activation key and a software, you can not request a refund under any circumstance or exhange it even if you cannot use it from your system incompatibility.